Your privacy is important to us. When you provide information to us via our website, we protect it according to this policy. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
WHO IS A TYPICAL DIAMOND HEADACHE CLINIC RESEARCH & EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION (“DHCREF”) USER?
DHCREF operates mainly as a provider of medical education. Unlike many organizations and websites, we do not focus on consumer users or the collection of consumer data. To the eten we collect information online, our purpose is to better provide medical information on a variety of topics related to headache.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ONLINE?
Unless otherwise stated, we collect the following types of information when you browse www.dhc-fdn.org
- Information you provide directly, such as your name, when you register online or email messages you send us
- The webpages your internet browser visits when browsing our site
- Aggregate data, such as the number of hits per week per page
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
DHCREF does not rent or sell customer lists to other organizations. Instead, we use information collected via the website in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly, such as registration information or email messages, we use the information to respond to your registration and requests.
- For some registration and use data, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the webpages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you access through the website.
- For information about the web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
DHCREF may use third-party storage or service-provider companies to perform some functions including the processing of data. Such companies are under a duty of confidentiality to DHCREF.
DHCREF maintains email lists to keep interested parties informed about our organization, events, courses, support and more. We do not sell the addresses on our lists, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors or service providers. Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on our website. To be removed from the email list, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions on emails from DHCREF.
STORAGE AND UPDATES TO INFORMATION
REVISIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION